Tuesday 11 January 2011

he saved me ♥


before i met my mr future, zulfo,
i was deeply depressed for a very long time, 
in a long-term relationship but still feeling lonely,
emotionally neglected and taken for granted.
i started to believe i was naturally melancholic
and felt i was destined to live this kind of life
but one day i met him,
and he told me that he like me. he loves me.
i laughed and thought he was being silly.
but he never let me go, he lend me his shoulder to cry on.
and now almost a year has passed since that day
and now i'm with him and finally happy
and at peace with myself, love and life.
i thank him for saving me.
if wasn't, i wouldn't have a
clue where i would be right now.

ya, the last year has had its many ups, and the occasional down, but we are still here, and somehow we have managed to stayed honest, true, and head over heels for one another. 

you have become my best friend, my lover and the man of my dreams. you are the best thing that happened to me in a very long time. ♥ you lots.




 
*P/S: the pic above taken on 14th Feb last year.. our 2nd date :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love u 2 times, now & forever ;)