Saturday 3 December 2011

♥ Letter to My Mom; I'm Sorry..


There are many things that I did to you that I shouldn't have.

I'm sorry for all the things I said
I’m sorry for all of the fights I started with you
I’m sorry for all the times I made you cry
I’m sorry for not understanding you
I'm sorry for being so stubborn
I’m sorry for all of the tough times I put you through
I'm sorry for disappointed you.
I'm sorry for not being the perfect daughter you strongly wish I was.

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry mom.

I know that I've caused pain that I drive you insane.
Though you may not see what's inside of me,
You should know it's deader than the Dead Sea.
You may think that I don't care, for all I give is just a stare,
But what you don't know is that I really do love you
All I ask is one thing to see, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Mom, I just want to tell you I’m sorry for all the hell I put you through.

And I want you to remember that..

I love you Mom. More than I could explain.

and again..

I'M SO SORRY!


BTW, I found this video on youtube. I hate Justin Bieber & his songs truly, but i do like this version, 100% better than the original song. :) Mom, for you! ♥ 



*I'm crying like hell as I wrote this entry last night.*

No comments: