Saturday 25 September 2010

Have You Ever Been So Tired?

I’m Tired 
I’m tired of being angry 
I’m tired of being sad 
I’m tired of being mad 
I’m tired of being silly
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of crap 
I’m tired of pain 
I’m tired of thinking 
I’m tired of wanting it to be the same 
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of being hate
I’m tired of being scold
I’m tired of people who don’t talk it out 
I’m tired of people who think they’re so cool 
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of talking 
I’m tired of always trying to fix things 
I’m tired of people staying mad 
I’m tired of what the next day brings 
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of all this hate 
I’m tired of all this work 
I’m tired of people who sucks 
I’m tired of those who are jerks
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of people who always have to get their way 
I’m tired of people who are majorly flirty 
I’m tired of always being mad 
I’m tired of people who hate to get dirty 
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of people who think they’re the best
I’m tired of people who taken me for granted
I’m tired of thinking to much
I’m tired of all this emotional stress 
I’m Tired 
I’m Tired
I’m Tired 
I’m Tired 
I’m tired of being TIRED!!


Come on, I’m so tired. I feel so damn tired!
-Tired Eylin

No comments: